Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Belated Halloween!


I'll get caught up this week with everything that happened last week. That includes my work trip to New Orleans where I was among the 10k Starbucks partners taking over the city and stumbling down Bourbon Street nightly. Pouring wine @ the Addison Wine Fest with Robin and discovering my love of German white wine. Last but not least -- a pretty uneventful Halloween. You can probably tell from the pic that I discovered a fun feature on Picasa "Focal B&W." Fun Times!

4 comments:

Rox-Ann said...

Love the B&W technique! Great looking pumpkin, cool chickie too! Missed you! New Orleans will never be the same without you Starbuckers there!!

ellepaulette said...

Love the pumpkin! So cute!

Anonymous said...

HEY GF! I want to see the N'alins pictures posted here!

ScrapAddict said...

Cool friend...someone you picked up in NOLA????