Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pic Post

Did you know that I'm obsessed with vintage/antique lamps? If I counted, I've probably got 15 in my apartment. I've been known to buy lamp rewiring kits by the arm load and am on a never ending mission for lamp shades.



Just showing my lovely pink flowers I received from Chris for Valentine's Day. I prefer any flower that lasts a LONG TIME. I've had these for a week now and they look just as great as when he surprised me with them. Notice, another lamp in the background.



Just a nice close-up of the flowers. I'm ready for spring!



I finally put away all the Xmas decorations EXCEPT for this little pink tree didn't want to be put away until next year. In addition to my collection of lamps, I love hobnail milk glass! I used a vase to hold the tree and make it become of an accent and less of a xmas tree.



That's it, folks! Have a goodie!

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

I love vintage things! Ever thought of scrapping a lamp shade???

Jennifer said...

I love your vintage lamps and your milk glass collection!! It brought back so many memories of my younger days because my mom used to have a lot of those too.

Maggi said...

Vintage lamps are the best! My favorite are the ones from the 70's that hang from the ceiling. You have a fabulous collection!